Weddings are my favourite thing – the joy, the emotion, the people, the details, the adrenaline….
But bridal fashion is a very close second. Especially when it is shooting for the amazing Madeline Isaac-James. I photographed her entire 2011 collection last year and yesterday I got a sneak preview of the 2012 collection. And by sneak preview I mean I “photographed it in a staggeringly wonderful venue with a fantastic creative team”.
Pictures will be appearing pretty much everywhere “soon” but here’s the first and in lots of ways my favourite.
Huge thanks to the team:
- Models: Victoria & James
- Makeup: Katy Messer / MakeupbyKaty
- Hair: Hayley King
- BTS stills and lighting assistants: Karen Flower & Keith Fransella
- BTS video: Luke / AdamsMultimedia
- Styling: Karen England
- Design: Natalie Gladman / Madeline Isaac-James
And some stats for the techies:
- Hours shooting: 8
- Models: 2 (one guy and one girl – James didn’t get to wear the dresses)
- Number of dresses photographed: 14
- Images shot: 30GB
- Amount of photographic kit: a bootload
- Number of times we went up and down the lift: 397 (approx)
- Cans of coke drunk: 18
- Cocktails: several (before and after – never during naturally)
- Average time the crew woke up before the shoot: 5 am.
- Fun: lots. And lots.
You may also like: