Looking for something more than just another wedding photographer’s site? We can help.
Get yourself a free disk featuring more than 700 tips, designs and nuggets of inspiration.
If you’re looking for a photographer then you may have been through 20 sites by now with them all showing you their very best work and dazzling you with their suggested “investment”. All good stuff but here’s a word I like to use at MyWeddingStory. Inspiration. Frankly I know that when people look through our gorgeous handmade albums in the gallery they are looking at two things. Firstly the photography (or I wouldn’t let them in the door ) but secondly they are looking for ideas. Or as we like to call them Fabulous Wedding Ideas.
And then one day I thought “hey, why don’t I put some of my favourite ideas together for people to see?”. And so Fabulous Wedding Ideas volume 1 was created. It’s a disk packed full of ideas you’ll love and details you’ll want to steal. Five whole movies to watch on your DVD player. It features
- Details. All the little bits that are easily missed or overlooked but which make the day. The ones you agonise over – the pretty stuff. From table decorations to little favours to the most creative ideas you’ll see anywhere. Oh and shoes too.
- Flowers. Want to see the latest trends and the hottest ideas in flowers? Well, you could trek round all the florists in Kent. Or buy an armload of magazines. Or sit back with your favourite beverage and slide in our DVD. Your call.
- Dresses. Yep, white frocks, coloured frocks, rocked frocks. What are people wearing? What are brides’ mothers wearing? How scandalous are those bridesmaids?
- A whole wedding. The whole thing. Not the “top 10 ever pics”. Not heavily edited highlights from the most perfect day ever. But a real wedding. Real people. Real photography. You know you want to.
- And (drum roll please) my portfolio! Yeah I know you really really want to see the best of MyWeddingStory so I asked a top video producer to work some magic on my favourite pictures of the year. I have to say, even I was blown away by what he did.
All in all, there about 700 pictures from real weddings in Kent to feast your eyes on. And the best bit is the price. Drop your details down below and I’ll get a copy in the post to you for everybody’s favourite price. Free. Which is my way of saying “hey, sit through 700 of my pictures and I know you’re going to book me”
Unfortunately we can only send Fabulous Wedding Ideas to UK addresses. If you live abroad but are getting married in the UK then why not ask us to send it to a friend’s address for you?
You may also like: