I’m a full time professional photographer. This is all I do which is cool because it means if my pictures are terrible then I starve As it happens I’m doing fine so people must like my pictures! However, I often get asked “what do you do in the winter?”. Here are my usual answers – plus an exciting brand new project I have just started.
- Weddings – really. Lots of people get married in the winter. I just booked one yesterday for 30th January 2009.
- Design albums – many people get married in summer and most of them try to get their albums ready for Christmas. If they miss the cutoff then I’ll be designing their album in January.
- Meet clients. January is the crazy busy time for bookings. The coffee machine is doing overtime in my gallery right now.
- Go to wedding fairs. See number 4 – I’m also out on the road meeting people.
- TalkRocket. This is a brand new website I just set up. Lots of people want to learn how to get the best out of their new digital cameras. On that site you’ll find news, reviews and best of all tutorials. So if you want to learn how I get the great pictures at your wedding then drop in to TalkRocket.
- Holidays and sleep – because there’s never time in summer!
No related posts.